Dehydration due to:
- Vomiting & diarrhoea.
- Vigorous exercise.
- Heavy sweating.
- Occasional hangovers.
- Heat & excessive exercise at work.
Signs of mild dehydration
Sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
24 Sachect oral powder with 200mL measuring cup
1. Fill cup with 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Empty contents of one sachet into 200 mL cup of water and stir until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
3. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
4. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
5. Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea:
Age in years: Under 12 months
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 1-2
Max. per day (tablets): 5
Age in years: Under 1-3 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 2-3
Max. per day (tablets): 7
Age in years: Under 3-6 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 3-4
Max. per day (tablets): 10
Age in years: Under 6-12 years
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 4-7
Max. per day (tablets): 13
Age in years: Under 12 - Adult
Take in first 6 hours (tablets): 7-10
Max. per day (tablets): 20
For dehydration due to other causes:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration.
1 sachet = 200mL
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.
Contains 160mg of potassium per 200mL dose.
Contains 210 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist. consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active ingredients (per 4.9g sachet):
Citric Acid 880mg.
Sodium from Sodium chloride 210mg.
Potassium from Potassium citrate 160mg.
No Artificial Colours| No Artificial Flavours| No Preservatives| Gluten Free
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for use during pregnancy.
Height: 77mm, Width: 89mm, Depth: 70mm, Weight: 92g