What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Back pain.
- Migraine headache.
- Tension headache.
- Muscular pain.
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain.
- Dental pain.
- Sinus pain.
- Arthritic pain.
- Reduces fever.
96 Caplets (capsule shaped tablets)
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
- you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- for more than 3 days at a time.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are taking other medicines containing Ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- if you are taking medication regularly.
- if you are aged 65 years or over.
- in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Height: 65mm, Width: 105mm, Depth: 45mm, Weight: 41g